Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

So I am actually starting a blog

I've thought about starting a blog for a while, but never really had the time (or courage?) to actually go through with it. But now that I am further from home, and many family and friends, I thought it would be a fun way to share some of my experiences (and also help me remember everything I go do haha). My goal is to write something each week with a few highlights from my daily adventures and exploration of Atlanta and wherever else I go...which hopefully is a lot of cool places (and to visit you all of course:) now that I have some flight benefits! This will probably be a work in progress until I figure everything out, but nevertheless, I hope you enjoy!

P.S. This is not meant to replace my lovely phone calls with you...just might help paint a better picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment